The Bellamy Fitness Center is now open to ALL ID card holders. The hours of operations are Monday through Friday 5:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The following precautionary measures will still apply:
- Single point of entry (front door only) has 100% ID check enforced.
- Maximum of 50 patrons at one time in the facility
- Workouts are limited to a ONE HOUR time limit
- Base pool is currently open for lap swim. Please see Aquatics page for further details.
- 24/7 CAC access remains suspended
The following amenities are still closed:
- Locker rooms are closed so come prepared for your workout
- Indoor track is closed
- Parents room is not available (children under the age of 17 are not permitted in the fitness center at this time)
- Basketball courts remains closed
- the FAC remains closed
- the PRIDE hangar remains closed except for certain group fitness classes. A schedule of group fitness classes can be found on the Bellamy Fitness Center Facebook page located under the social media tab on the right.
We appreciate your continued understanding while we continue to reopen in a limited manner to ensure the health and safety of our Airmen and employees.